Friday, September 23, 2011

Sertecs.com: still the beginning

so here i am, word press installed, ready to go. All i have to do now is to select a theme which suites my requirements technically and visually. "NO PROBLEM Salman" lets start googling things" i told myself. And the search begain.

After searching alot of free themes websites and blogs, I chose a few. I selected them so they looked very appealing to me but my partner "Wajahat Javed" who happens to be my cousin also short listed a lot of them. and we did agreed on a single them that is currently hosted on my server.

But the problem was, we had some of technical problem with the coding of theme. so know i am starting to research on basic PHP codes. this will hurt a lot and i'll have to find some time to do it. I really wish my classes at the university were off these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment